Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tucker turns 7 months!


I am getting bigger every day!

This month I have been exploring more than ever!
One of my new favorite things to do is pull myself up so I can pull the books out of the book shelf. My mom has all the books stuffed in real tight to try and stop me but I am sure soon I will be strong enough to pull them out anyway!

I have a white spot on my gums so we think that combined with a little fussiness at night means I might be getting my first tooth soon!

I got to swing yesterday for the first time at the park and I loved it!

I celebrated my first Easter and went to church. I just nursed and slept so my mommy and daddy got to snuggle me the whole time. They like that sort of thing, well, so do I.

Ooohh, I went on a plane this month! I got to fly with mommy back to Portland to visit some family while my dad stayed home with my brother and sister. Me and mom had a really fun time staying at Aunt Chelbe's, Nana and Papa's and Grandma LaVonna and Grandpa Rick's houses. I got to see my "twin" Wyatt and Emma and Caden. They're some pretty silly cousins! Emma was really sweet to me, she loved to bring me toys and pat my head. Caden loved to make me laugh! 

I am wearing 9-12 month clothes
Still Breastfeeding and co-sleeping
No new teeth... YET!
Nibbling on new foods as my family eats them, like potatoes, ham, chicken, green beans etc.
I had a lemon in my Elmo mesh bag the other day, it was pretty tasty!



I like to get into everything now, especially the cat's food and water dish. Dad thinks it's funny if I eat some of the cat food.



I tried seaweed earlier this month and it's now one of my favorite snacks!


Saying goodbye to dad at the airport


On the plane with Mommy






Mommy and daddy bought me a baby jail to try to keep me out of trouble...
yeah, like that's going to work!



Mom says it's hard to get a picture of all 3 of us smiling at the same time!



Easter was so fun!
I got some fun Easter goodies to play with.


We love our snuggle time in the morning


I just started pulling myself all the way up to a standing position.
Mom and dad seem pretty impressed by this.










My first time on a swing!
I giggled so much






No comments:

Post a Comment