Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jason turns 11 months!

That's right, only one month till Jason is a year old! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. Now that fall has (definitely) arrived here in Alaska I catch myself thinking a lot about the last month being pregnant with Jason and then the first few weeks of his life. I really do wish I could hit a rewind button and start all over again, I would even go through the labor and delivery part, ALL. OVER. AGAIN! Just so I could see him for the very first time again. I stinkin' love this kid! *insert: your awing here*

Today was a busy day, especially with half the house hold staff being out of town (Matt left on TDY yesterday). We ran to the BX, commissary, library and then walked to the park and played before the weather turned on us and we ran all the way home! We were invited over to a friends house for dinner this evening. She served us caribou tacos... caribou or moose, whichever one it was it was good. So all that to say I didn't get a chance to take my usual pictures of Jason so I snapped a few tonight during our bedtime routine.






I know he there is a lot of pink in these pictures, I guess that is one of the unfortunate bits of having an older sister. He doesn't mind, honest! 

While my babies were bathing I had some time to upload another video. 
Jason just started signing more and he had been for Matt, till we started video taping him...

As you can see Jason is quite good at expressing himself, there is almost never a question of what he wants, he is pretty clear! 

As you all have probably seen by now Jason started walking, I mean more than two steps, yesterday before Matt left for his trip. If you haven't seen the video yet here it is!

From here it is planning little man's 1st birthday party! I have decided to a small get together with a few friends, I know you are shocked! Lacey, doing a small get together!? It's true, it is just too hard to do big parties here in the winter and yes, October here is included in our winter. If we were home it would be another story.
 Don't worry, I will keep you posted on all the latest birthday party scoops!




3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Wanna hug them both and never let go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Wanna hug them both and never let go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't be much longer till you can squeeze them! :D

    ReplyDelete