Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mystery Hostess Reward

Scentsy has quite a few specials going on this month so I am going to add one of my own!

First off we have the Buddy Holiday Promotion which is Buy One Scentsy Buddy Get One FREE. That makes the Scentsy Buddies $12.50 each and perfect for Christmas, Birthday or baby shower gifts! 
Wellington the Duck and Lenny the Lamb have now been removed from the promotion but Pooki the polar bear has been added. 
You pick out your first scent pack and scentsy will pick out the second scent for you.


The newest promotion is Buy One Get One Free Fragrance Foams! That makes the fragrance foams $3.00 each and would make great stocking stuffers or small gifts and it is always nice to keep hand sanitizer in your purse, car and or office. 



Starting November 5th Scentsy will be discontinuing several Scentsy bars which means they will be on SALE! $4.00 each while supplies last. You will be able to find the discontinuing scentsy bars in the closeout section of my scentsy website.



Now to get to my special! I will be closing a party Monday November 5th at 6pm. I need about $100 more in orders. If I get the $100 in orders I need to make a party I will be giving away My hostess reward which is 50% off of any qualifying item, you do not have to be local to claim the reward. Anyone that places an order of $50 or more will also receive a free gift! Remember Christmas is only 51 days away and now is a great time to get some early Christmas shopping done! 


You can call text or email me with your order, can't wait to hear from you!
You can find all my information on the link below 





No comments:

Post a Comment