Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mid week Coupon RUN

Ride Aid is a having an extra 4 day sale going on 12/4-12/7.
So I ran in to score a few more deals and roll over my up rewards from this week.


I paid out of pocket: $10.48 (before tax)
BUT
Got back another $13.00 in Up Rewards for my next shopping trip. Bonus! Each of the Axe items I bought came with a bonus item for FREE. They were at the end of the isle instead of with the rest of the same items.
Retail Value of this shopping trip is: $33.95
*Figure I can use the pop for different punch recipes over Christmas and New Years!

You can find the Rite Aid match ups here:

Walmart RUN
Total before coupons: $14.93

What I paid out of pocket: $4.93!

Planning on donating 2 boxes of Capri Sun and all the floss along with quite a few other goodies I have in my closet from couponing. 




Can't believe we head home in less than 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment