Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Coupon run!

Had a fun family day just hanging out. Decided to go ahead and make a run to Walgreens and Rite Aid and I am glad I did.

Walgreens Run

I paid a total of $14.99 which makes each item about $0.59 cents (over $50 dollars worth retail)! 

Not bad for all these goodies! Plus I had a very nice, patient cashier today. I was able to take my time and do multiple transactions so I could roll over my reward money to spend the least amount out of pocket possible.
(I doubt Skyler will see this so all the Red Bull is for him!)


Rite Aid

I paid $21.97 including tax 
BUT
I got back $25.50!! So everything I got today is basically FREE!


It's always a good day when I get to make a coupon run and get my coffee! We had a hilarious incident in the car with Ava while waiting in line for our coffees. I feel weird typing it out BUT she tooted (cause girls don't fart) for a long time and thought she was pretty funny, then her face changed to a look of "oh no!" and she said "uh, oh, I'm peeing". We could just hear what sounded like a waterfall of urine going into her carseat and on to the floor of the car! I think it was one of those you had to be there moments but Matt and I just couldn't stop cracking up. She apparently had no idea she needed to go potty! Poor thing! I think it will be one of the stories Matt and I remember for a long time.

What Great Deals did you score today? OR, did you stay home and relax?
Either way, hope you had a great day too!




No comments:

Post a Comment