Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jason Turns 3!!

Oh my, how is this possible?
My little baby boy is now 3 years old.































Jason is such a sweet, sensitive, caring little boy. He loves his big sissy and he is definitely a mama's boy. He loves to learn and teaches himself new things all the time. His most favorite thing to do (for about the last 6 months or so) is to put puzzles together. He loves to do them on his tablet, my computer, or on the living room floor with the real things. We've had to set aside the block type puzzles meant for 2 and 3 year old because they are way to easy for him. He can easily do 48 piece puzzles or more by himself. The first thing he asks for every morning is cereal and puzzles. Cereal is his other most favorite thing right now!

Some of his other interests right now include:

Spiderman
Chocolate milk
Playing at the park
Playing games on his tablet
A show on Netflix called "Bo on the Go"
Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Watermelon
Sneaking into Ava's room during naptime to play
Seeing family and having sleep overs
Elmo





































This little guy came into my life 3 weeks before his due date. I was nervous, not sure if I was really ready but the moment I saw him I knew I was. He was a beautiful 6 lb 1 oz bundle of pure 100% cuteness. He was such an easy baby, hardly ever fussed, good eater and just happy. I can't believe it's been 3 years since I first laid eyes on him. I love you Jason, Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment