Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jason turns 16 months!

My baby is getting so big! I realized this when I went to go snap and picture of him coloring at the table and he said "cheeese" every time the camera flash went off. It got me thinking of all the things he is doing at this age. I took a minute to sit down and right them all out. 


Things Jason says:

"more"
"thank you"
"you're welcome"
"here you go" He likes to say this as he hands me toilet paper in bathroom, haha, he is such a big helper.
"cheese" which I just discovered he says as I snapped that photo today. 
"Ava" pronounced Av-ah. Just how Caden said Ava last year.


Signs Jason knows:

More
All Done
Down
working on Please
Ava knew so many signs at his age and I realized I have really been slacking, so I'am trying to encourage more signing. He likes to say the words more than sign them but he realizes that I can understand him easier if he signs too. He is so smart!


Things Jason Does:

Feeds himself with a fork and spoon
Climbs up and down the stairs
Climbs on and off the couch 
Loves to wear his converse
& play hide and seek
Loves bath time especially when he gets the tub all to himself
Smiles and giggle all the time
SNUGGLE



Jason and Daddy with an NFL cheer leader. Jason was too shy to go to her on his own so dad got to be in the picture, poor dad, doesn't he just look miserable next to that pretty cheerleader? 


Isn't he handsome!?










1 comment: