Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Being Thrifty!


Made a quick trip to Walgreens and Rite Aid today!

This is what I got:

Walgreens

Retail Value: $17.04

Out of Pocket: $0.37 before tax! Or just 6 cents an item!!

A savings of around 98%

 Rite Aid

Retail Value: $33.84

Total out of pocket: $2.49

but...

I received back $5.00 in Up Rewards (Rite Aid cash) so this purchase was FREE!

So my total for both shopping trips today was $2.86 plus $5.00 back towards my shopping trips next week and that was for $50.88 worth of retail items making each item just 20 cents!! 

I took my Aunt Dawn along today to try and show her the ropes of Extreme couponing. She got in on some of the FREE action.


Rite Aid right now has select school supplies on sale 2 for $1.00. In the Rite Aid ad this week there is a coupon for $1.00 off 2 of these select school items, making Dawns total today for these two composition notebooks absolutely FREE! Her comment after her transaction was "that felt good!". 

Hope you're having a good day too!








No comments:

Post a Comment