Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Early Christmas Shopping!

I am one of those people that start planning for Christmas December 26th! I get so excited about figuring out thoughtful, fun gifts for the people I care about. I also like to have a stock pile of gifts for any gatherings or parties we may be invited to or gifts for my neighbors.

Scentsy has so many different, fun gift options this Holiday season.
 I wanted to show you some of our new gifts sets and some of my favorite Holiday warmers!



New Layers Gift set $40 in Luna

Purse Pack $35
includes:
1 SPF lip balm
1 Hand Sanitizer (comes with 3 in a box)
1 Hand Creme
1 Solid Perfume


Scent Sampler $20


Scentsy Deluxe System
$44



Magnus the Moose
$25 includes scent pack

Scentsy Plug in system
$34

Or buy a plug in of your choice and grab 1 bar for $25. A perfect gift for just about everyone!



 New this year (or I should say, with more selection)! You can customize your Holiday Greeting cards with Scentsy
Learn more about Sincerely Scent here:
Sincerely Scent Greeting Cards info

Get your Christmas shopping started by clicking the open party
Let's go Shoppin'






No comments:

Post a Comment