Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3 Ingredient Energy Bars

So Jason and I attempted to make some fruit and nut bars we found on Pinterest...

I think in the end they turned out, they look okay anyway but we had some trouble getting them made.

My Vitamix got mad at me and shut off (I did remember to use the tamper this time at least!). We moved the ingredients over into my little food processor but that didn't seem to help much.

Maybe I should have blended each ingredient separately then mixed by hand?
Here are the instructions I found on Pinterest 3 ingredient energy bars.

We used:

1 Cup almonds
1 Cup raisins (we used organic)
1 Cup pitted dates


















Jason got out a spoon and was eating the mix while I was forming the bars. He said "it's tasty!". Safe to say he likes them.












No comments:

Post a Comment