Monday, March 10, 2014

Assignment #3

Assignment #3

To see assignment #3 click HERE!

So I am doing things a bit on the slow side. This is my third assignment in 7 days, but that's okay. Maybe I'll gain some momentum and start getting the assignments done daily (like I'm supposed to!). At this point I'll take what I can get!

*update - it's probably been weeks since I started this assignment. Finally finished!


My list of 5-7 things I'd like to accomplish today:

~ Start Crowns for Ava's party (it's nasty outside, so this project will have to wait)

~ 30 minutes of "school" time with Ava after pre-k

~ Blog Post - Pictures from the park

~ Make Chili for dinner during naptime

~ Make a grocery list & meal plan for this week

~ Go grocery shopping

Complete morning routine 

15 minutes tidy of main living areas 

Clean Freezer 





Score! I guess it pays to clean out the freezer.


Sheesh, sure had a lot of stuff in my little freezer.








So much more accessible, not to mention clean!


Look at all that garbage!

Get rid of 7 things in the house 


2 cookbooks

1 dry pen

1 highlighter pen thing that no one is going to use

1 broken spatula

1 necklace

&

1 dry ink pad (I opened it brand new and it was completely dry)

No comments:

Post a Comment