Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's Fall! Enter to Win!

Fall is here so that means Scenty's Fall/Winter catalog filled with loads of new products is here too!
Fall is my favorite time of year. I've got as many of my Fall decorations out as I can fit in my teeny tiny apartment. One of my favorites is my Pumpkin Warmer.


I know I'll be using this warmer as one of my Fall decorations for years!

New is the Fall collection gift set priced at just $28
Pumpkin and Cinnamon Vanilla scents available.
The Warmer of the month is


Creepy Crawly 
&
The scent of the month is 
Sugar and Spice

Treat yourself as a crunchy candy coating gives way to a black licorice filling: spicy, herbal, and sweet.

Get the scent and warmer of the month for just $36.00 (Regularly $40.00)

Also on sale this month in the closeout section is the Campus Collection warmers. Each just $28!


For all you local Cougars fans this ones for you!


If you've been thinking about booking a party, here is an incentive for you:



This months Host Exclusive is Sunny the squirrel Scentsy buddy and an illustrated book all for just $30 or $15 if you use one of your half off rewards!
*Sunny comes with a scent a pak

Also new is our customer loyalty program!


Earn Reward points as you shop!
You can cancel or skip anytime!

Looking for a gift for a friend or loved one, well now Scentsy offers gift sets.


With 7 different box designs to choose from!

And don't forget there is always Scentsy Gift Certificates!
To check out the rest of what Scentsy has to offer this Fall season click the link below

Be sure to message me or leave a comment if you have any questions! 
laceymforeman@gmail.com

Order this weekend and be entered into a drawing to win FREE or half off prizes. Also get a buddy to order and I'll add a FREE gift to yours! 
If you would like to be entered contact me directly with your order that way in the event that you win a prize you won't have to pay shipping twice (once on your order and again on your prize order). Share this blog post on your facebook or through your email, let me know by commenting below and I will add a gift to your order too!
Party closes tomorrow night at 6pm (Sunday September 8th). Order under the open party "it's Fall".
Good luck!



***Extended until 9pm








No comments:

Post a Comment