Sunday, September 29, 2013

Big coupon run! 9/29

I know, I know... Not another picture of a bunch of soap and candy! 
I just can't help myself!




Today was the biggest run I have done in a while. I spent a bit more out of pocket but I got some good laundry soap that I don't normally buy not to mention the Ferrero Rocher & Lindt chocolate.
Let me break it down for you.

Rite Aid Retail Value: $88.59

(Those Tide bottles are regularly priced at $9.99!)

After sales and coupons I paid: (before tax): $33.43

BUT

I got back $15 in up Rewards making my total for the above items: $18.43 or $0.87 an item! Not bad, and I'am all stocked up for Halloween and Mom's visit (you know, that Ferrero Rocher and Lindt chocolate)! 

Just one little goof today that costed me $2.00 but all and all still a good run!

Hope you all had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment