Sunday, September 1, 2013

This week's coupon run!

Had a lot of issues with my run yesterday. Products wouldn't ring up with the sale price, 3 of my coupons wouldn't go through and the register did not give me my reward points which would equal to $2.00 on a future purchase. Luckily I had a nice cashier so even though my purchase wasn't everything I had dreamed it would be it was, at the very least, not stressful. 


Total Retail price at Walgreens: $23.03

My total for the above purchase was $5.52.
 It should have come to around $2 or $3 so not my best purchase. 


Total retail price at Rite Aid: $44.42

Total after coupons, sales and rewards: $3.46


Total Retail Price at Walgreens: $23.12

Total after sales, coupons and rewards: An overage of $0.55! Not bad!

My total Retail for all of the above purchases: $90.57

My total cost out of pocket after coupons, sales and rewards: $8.43! 
Pretty good week to be a couponer!

No comments:

Post a Comment