Friday, February 14, 2014

4 weeks to... Assignment #2

Assignment #2

To see assignment #2 Clink on the link below
4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Assignment #2

*I am now on the 5th day of trying to complete assignment #2. I didn't feel like doing anything Monday after hearing about Primus. Since then it's been me mostly avoiding the assignment to clean the fridge and feeling lazy. Here is a quote from one of my facebook posts this week: "What I thought was going to be a productive day has turned into a very lazy day. I even changed into my sweats to make it official. I made the mistake (I do know better, so choice rather than mistake maybe) of having tea and jalapeno cheetos for breakfast. So after I got back from picking Ava up for school I was unable to keep myself awake and then proceeded to take a 3 hour nap while the kids slept. Since then I have finished my symphony bar from last night and successfully done nothing but change into those sweats. It's only 4, I guess there is still some hope left for this day. Eh, *shrugs*."

Well, today is a new day! I got FREE coffee from Dutch bro's today for donating 3 cans of food, so that's a good start. I've completed my morning routine and I picked up my cat from the vet this morning (she got fixed yesterday). The kids tidied up their room and at least one of them is napping. After yesterday's fiasco (again) with Ava cutting her hair, I have now officially switched them so that Jason will nap in my room and Ava will be confined to the safety of her own room. In case you missed it here is what Ava did to her own hair:




It's not like she is going to be in a wedding this coming June or anything... (yes, in fact she is!) *sighs*.

If you have an extra straight jacket lying around you wouldn't mind loaning me, I'd be ever so grateful!


So let's get started, or uh, finally finish today this week's task! 


5-7 specific things I'd like to accomplish today:

~Finish tutu's 

~Get more prints/pictures for Ava's class Valentines 

~Go through and organize pile of papers on chair in living room

~Finish Ava's class Valentines 

~Paint my nails (pink for Valentines) 

~Spend 5 minutes tidying up the car

I am cheating and using the same list I made Monday, or Tuesday... Wednesday? Eh, I am using this list from earlier this week instead of making a new one today.



The bow and necklace were for inspiration, I did not make them. Wish I did!


15 minute tidy up of the main living areas 

Clean out the Refrigerator












I did it! Finally. I was being a baby, it took me like 10-15 minutes to clean out the whole fridge.

The fridge looks full but everything is just pulled towards the front. I threw away quite a bit.

The 7 things I got rid of today:


4 outgrown sweatshirts/jackets

1 Hat 

1 mosquito trap (from Alaska)

&

1 broken box

That's it! That's today's assignment for "4 Weeks (or months maybe in my case) to a More Organized Home"!

Monday's assignment... cleaning the freezer.

...Oh man!












No comments:

Post a Comment