Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jason turns 10 months!

My little guy continues to insist on growing! 10 months already, only 2 more months until my baby turns a year old. Catching myself already planning his birthday party. *sighs*


Look at those feet! He has the softest skin ever.


He usually sits in his highchair and eats whatever we are having at meal times, I love having everyone at the table eating together and obviously, he likes it too! 


I just LOVE this picture of him. "hi everyone!"


He is so mobile. We really have to keep an eye on him now, he is fast and able to get to pretty much wherever he wants to be. He recently decided he knows how to get up the stairs and he doesn't waste a second getting to the top. He is getting very near walking but it's almost like you can see him thinking while he is standing there then he just decides "nah, I'll just do this later.".


Climbing up the play structure to see where all the big kids play.


Love his blue eyes!



...and his smile.


Sitting in sissy's chair like a big boy!


Finally a good shot of his little teefers.


Eating all of mommies food, baby food just doesn't cut it, he IS a big boy.


Exploring at the Botanical Garden in Fairbanks. I love watching him find new things. I think right now water is probably his most favorite thing to play with. As soon as you turn the water on in the bath he comes a running, I mean a crawling! He splashes and splashes totally not caring that he is getting water in his mouth and eyes. He is a water baby just like his sister. 


I love this little boy more than I could describe! I am such a proud and blessed mommy. He is everything I could have ever wished for and more. I love how happy and good natured he is. Excited to watch him grow and learn... I just wouldn't mind if we could slow time down a bit, I want him to be my baby forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment