Saturday, January 11, 2014

Birthday Party: Prep 1


Ava asked me months ago for a princess themed birthday party. I started looking into and saw all the plastic wands and jewelry and wasn't too impressed. I am sure Ava would have been happy but I want the party to be a little more elegant.

There are so many cute DIY princess crafts and ideas online so Chelbe and I started searching on Pinterest and we found a few things that I liked and thought I could actually do myself.

Here is the list of things to do and have done in time for her party (that I am making myself)

Crowns
Wands 
Necklaces 
Cake
Invitations

As you can see I already have two things checked off of my list!








Ava really only has one little girlfriend here in Pullman so it looks like its going to be a very small party but that's okay, I think we'll still have fun!

P.s. I am learning how to use our new camera so some or most of my pictures might look a little off.
Earlier I had it on Manual focus and couldn't figure out why the camera wasn't focusing. Lots to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment