Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013

This was our first Christmas home in over 5 years! I loved being home for the Holidays again. It was CRAZY (with all the traveling and just go, go, go!) but great!

We are so blessed to have so many gracious family members to invite and host us in their homes during our sometimes, long visits. This trip (and the last) we primarily stayed with my Aunt Dawn, Uncle Cory and their 3 teenage kids. Thank You for having us! You guys are awesome and I so enjoyed our time together. NOT sure you guys are going to ever want us crazy Foreman's back again but I guess a girl can hope!

Till next time...
We love you all!









































*Missing some pics, I'll add them when I get them!

Hope you all enjoyed the Holidays just as much as we did!



No comments:

Post a Comment