Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Bucket List 1/25/2014


Pinterest has got me inspired. I see all these things I want to make or things I want to do and that got me thinking about making a bucket list. I thought I'd get down some of the things I'd like to do before I die, before I forget. It's not a complete list but I think it's a good start. 
  1. Learn to play guitar
  2. Learn to sew
  3. Learn a new language
  4. Have 4 kids (2 down...)
  5. Go to Paris
  6. Go to Italy
  7. Go to England
  8. Go to Hawaii
  9. Own my own house - Debt FREE
  10. Take a photography class
  11. Take a cooking class
  12. Build a treehouse
  13. Get my Associates Degree
  14. Read the Bible cover to cover
  15. Disneyland with the kids
  16. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park with the kids (but mostly for me)
  17. Disneyworld with the kids
  18. Develop a general knowledge of important topics
  19. Create a family tree
  20. Watch the sunrise
  21. Get my Bachelor's Degree
  22. Milk a cow
  23. Learn how to make a national dish
  24. Follow our food from field to table
  25. Get a tattoo for my dad with my brother and sister 
  26. Learn to make a dish and become known for it
  27. Be a movie extra
  28. Learn how to change the oil in my car
  29. Learn how to change a tire on my own car
  30. Learn sign language
  31. Pay for a strangers groceries 
  32. Visit New York City
  33. Run a 5k (I know it's not a marathon but I hate running so it might as well be...)
  34. Write my will
  35. Learn how to do my own taxes (Matt does them)
What's on your bucket list?
 Hmmm, where to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment